Sayed Badar Zaman Shah

Feedback

Number of View :5212

Comments (27)

• Mir hassan

dear sir Sayed Badar Zaman Shah,
    we congratulations to your precious effort,you are one of them that you own your responsibilties,and you are a good officer in a sindh,other districts not share information…..we love you sir
    thanks mir hassan lashari

• admin

Dear Mir Hasan Sahib thanks a lot for such nice words

• Nawab Ali Rahoo

Dear Saen Badar Zaman Sb,
    I feel pleasure to refer your this website.Your this effort reflects your interest & intellect -the data ,history ,basic information of Matiari (though its raw & incomplete yet)is available as ready reference.Certainly you have consumed enough time & energy to consolidate this information.Perhaps you are the pioneer to bring out such particular site of Matiari District.For this Matiarites are grateful to you.Sir please allow rather invite writings pertaining to the history & culture of this District.Thanks.

• admin

Dear Nawab Ali Rahoo Sahib I am very thankful to you for such nice words.I know that the information about Matiari,District Matiari,Famous places,Notable Personalities is incompltete.I have requested many times to all the people of District Matiari to help me to enrich this site with knowledge.Once again I do request you and other nice people of district Matiari to share their knowledge on this site.This site is not only for me and my work,I do perfer to work as facilitator.Every one can share their personal events and work at here.I will be pleased to publish it on this site.For this purpose you and other people who do want to share any knowledgeful thing,may kindly send their information along with photos on badarzamanshah@gmail.com

• memon ghulam

Dear shah sb asslam alikum wa rehmatullah, I really appreciate your servcie of best website regarding my district, I was searching for material about my district but failed to find any usefull material through google.
    May Allah bless you, please keep upgrading this nice job.
    I am a doctor, I was planning to open charitables hospitale in our district. One maternity home I planned for Mansoorah near Halla, for which, I talked administrator of Mansoorah madarsah and they agreed to donate a pilot. inshallah very soon we will do the opening ceremony. I need Ideas suggestion and need people of Matiari to support this noble work.
    I announce donation of two million PKR to start the work, two friends announced one million each, inshallah. I need more donors, supervisor, accountants to keep account and board of trustees to lookafter this hospital.
    Dr Ghulam Nabi Memon,

• admin

Dear Dr Ghulam Nabi Memon Sahib,Wa Alaekum Assalam Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barkatuhoo.Thanks a lot for the appreciation.
      Dear Sir it is nothing in front of your plan.We the people of Matiari district,specially the people of Village Mansoora are very thankful to you for choosing our district.I and my collegues will always be ready to assist you for this noble cause.

• shahnawaz Tagar

Nice work dear sir

• James Frank

To Whom This May Concern,

I would like to list my domain on your site.

My domain is the following: http://www.standardchartered.com.pk

Your help in this manner is sincerely appreciated.

Kind Regards,

James Frank

• Rana Adnan

Sir your work is tooo good please send your mobile number as soon as possible i want to know more about your District MATIARI my number is 0333-8466867

• Hakim Ali Soomro

Dear shah sb,

I want to work in matiari, we have a registered ngo in matiari, but due to no funds I can not run it properly, so if you have any contacts or link of funding resource i,e sindh govt or any other than plz share me at my email.
    Thanks
    I hope for your positive response for the development of matiari

• عبدالحق لغاري ٽنڊوالهيار

سائين تمام ڀلو اهو ساراهيندڙ عمل آهي

• shaikh naseer

Respected sir,
    Assalam Alaikum
    (MOST URGENT)
    i want to draw your kind attention towards illegal steps taken by Mrs Ruqaia begum Principal Govt: girls college Matiari and his Assistant Mr.Aijaz Ahmed memon who are given facilities to those staff members who are not present at the college in whole year,but aijaz ahmed memon Asisstant put their initials on the muster roll and that staff availed illegal viza system leave against the payment of 8000/– to 15000/ per month .
    sir from above amount 80% share are going to Mrs. Ruqia begum principal and 30% share are going to Mr.Aijaz Ahmed memon Assistant of the college .
    Sir story not to end this point but principal/ assistant of the said college forcibly demanding clothe suits from various staff members from time to time , in case of refusal she( Principal) giving threads for writing of bad ACR performance, and also demanding mobile cards, vegetable /various kinds of fruits for his home,cash ( in thousands) etc .
    sir if u want to conduct inquiry i think no one any staff members will give you any witnesses because many times inquiries are conducted but the results are fruit less due under grounds dealings .
    Sir arranged impartial inquiry who are check the staff one by one according the muster roll and suspicious staff may be verify personally
    kindly sir help the staff of girls college matiari and trying to replace the above two staff from college immidiatly ,
    hope you consider our this request ,Sir any action may kindly be communicate
    thanks
    Administrator
    save education social media group

• admin

Dear Shaikh Naseer Shaikh Sahib Wa Alaekum Assalam
      Dear Saieen you have indicated the hot problem of the day, which exists in most of our Schools and Colleges especially in Girls Schools and Colleges. This matter including other matters about this college and Girls High School Matiari was already indicated by the local residents of Matiari city and I talked about it to higher authorities. The Higher authorities demand the complaint in writing.So it is requested that kindly approach the Director Colleges Hyderabad Region Hyderabad with the same issue in writing.
      And if you do want my company in this regard, I can come with you.

• Abdul Jabbar Sati

Sir,
    It is good effort of launching the site, ALLAH Bless U more.

Thanks Sir,
    Abdul Jabbar
    Senior Auditor
    Pakistan Military Accounts Department

• admin

Dear Abdul Jabbar Sati Sahib

Thanks a lot for the best wishes.

• Riaz Ali

my dear sir, this is riaz from Bhitshah,
    i want to update you that we’ve been sustained a litte Institute situated at Bhitshah, namely EVER GREEN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BHITSHAH SINDH, but now since 1st jan 2014 we’ve been registerd with Technical Board of Karachi, but when i visited your matiari site without including our institute then i thought being an owner i should update you, regards, PRINCIPAL

• admin

Dear Riaz Ali sahib it will be our pleasure to place the information about your institue on matiari.net,kindly send detailed information about your institute along with some photographs of your school.

• Smart Chand

wao nice graphics and nice make .. jee jyoooo Matiari wale Always God with you

• Zulfiqar shah

Shah Sahab Asalamoalaikum
    Kindly make correction in your records, that Late Allah Obahiyo Shah Sahab was a Director Operations lastely in Clariant Pakistan Ltd, (sandoz) as I have had an opportunity to work with him there.
    Highest Regards,
    Zulfiqar Shah
    MBA – HR

• admin

Dear Saieen Zulifqar Shah thanks a lot for the correction.

• asghar

i enjoyed this site. and very helpful also. thanks for nice gift

• Irfan Ali Umrani

Great efforts, keep it up..

• Riwa Ahmar Shah

I appreciate your work, it enhanced my knowledge about Matiari, is there any place at this website for well known poet Kabeer Shah as his fore fathers were also from Great Matiari to the best of my knowledge.

• admin

Dear Riwa Ahmar Shah

Thanks a lot for the appreciation.

You are most welcome to send your information about Saieen Kabeer Shah, It will be published on this site with your name.

• Riwa Ahmar Shah

Thanks for your responsible reply, I will email you soon, all info I have. Most of that I went through ‘Bellayen Ja Boll’ by Dr Nabi Bukhsh Baloch.

• Rizwan

Dear Sir,
    You are really working hard and its really appreciable, the work you are doing for your people is really unbelievable but unfortunately we dont have u kind of person to share this precious information.
    Sir can you please share us what the Government is doing for other contractual employees who were appointed in 2011 by the order of High court. plz dear sir share something abt it. (PlZzzZzZ)